The books in this series help readers identify their emotions, and provide tips and advice on how to express and deal with them. This book looks at being worried, including what it feels like to be worried, how to stop feeling worried, and how to help other people who might be feeling worried.
- * What is worry?
- * What does it feel like to be worried?
- * How do we know when someone is worried?
- * Is it normal to feel worries?
- * Why is it good to share my worries?
- * What if I can't talk about my feelings?
- * Why should I deal with worries?
- * How can I help someone who is feeling worried?
- * Make a worry toolbox
- * Glossary
- * Find out more
- * Index
Author: Isabel Thomas | ISBN: 9781406250459 | For ages: 6 to 9