This workbook for middle primary is part of a series that purposefully and systematically teaches mental computation skills.
Through a clear scope and sequence, the focus is on developing students’ automatic response. It can be used alongside any general Maths textbook to add a strong mental computation component.
Book A in the Mighty Mentals series provides a systematic and logical program featuring:
• a unit of work focusing on a specific concept for each week
• a tip or strategy for each unit to help students work through the exercises
• handy maths facts and glossary pages
• student progress and self-assessment chart
• pull-out answer section in the middle.
Author: Peter Maher | ISBN: 9780732999582 | For: middle primary
Get our FREE monthly newsletter on parenting topics. No spam. Ever.