‘Secret Girls’ Business®’ is a puberty book to help young girls understand the changes they go through at puberty.
This bestselling sex education book and has sold over 50,000 copies in Australia (2015).
* Presents a simple account of puberty.
* Provides helpful information to prepare girls for periods.
* Gives practical advice about managing periods, including the use of pads and tampons.
* Celebrates body changes.
* Promotes comfortable discussion.
* Enhances confidence and self-esteem of young girls.
* Provides hints for parents, teachers and carers, with special hints for dads.
Secret Girls’ Business® is a suitable puberty resource for sex education in schools.
This puberty education book provides accurate information in a simple colourful, friendly format.
Although this book is not specifically a disability puberty book, the simple text and illustrations make it appropriate for some girls and young women with special needs.
Authors: Fay Angelo, Heather Anderson and Rose Stewart | ISBN: 9780975011300 | For ages: 8+
Background of the authors: health nurse, sexuality educator, primary teacher, special education teacher, psychologist working in primary, secondary and special schools.
Get our FREE monthly newsletter on parenting topics. No spam. Ever.